Join us at Trauma Research UK
You can get involved with us here at Trauma Research UK in many ways.
No matter where you live or what you can give if you would like to make a difference to those suffering from trauma and trauma-related symptoms like anxiety, stress, panic attacks and depression, click on the links below to find out more.
Our mission at Trauma Research UK is:
- To fund research into new ways to successfully alleviate trauma.
- To promote the relief and rehabilitation of persons affected by trauma and subsequently suffering from trauma-related disorders that cause anxiety and panic attacks.
- Advance the study & practice of trauma care.
- Offer support to those who are struggling.
- Educate & train medical professionals & mental health professionals in the treatment of persons suffering from crisis or trauma.
Overcoming Trauma/Anxiety Disorders Together
Help and Support designed to break the habits
Trauma Research Uk’s Help & Support Programme is designed to help you break the anxiety-inducing habits you might have been carrying around for years, and to help you create new ways of thinking that we are confident will transform your life for the better.