Leaving a Legacy to Trauma Research UK
Leaving a legacy to Trauma Research UK, no matter how big or small can make a huge difference.
Your legacy will help us continue to:
- Fund research into new ways to successfully alleviate trauma.
- Promote the relief and rehabilitation of persons affected by trauma and subsequently suffering from trauma-related disorders that cause anxiety disorders, panic attacks, eating disorders, PTSD …
- Advance the study & practice of trauma care.
- Offer support and recovery services to those who are struggling.
- Educate & train medical professionals & mental health professionals in the treatment of persons suffering from crisis or trauma.
If you have not made a Will but would like to do so, you may need to see a solicitor. If you have already made a Will, but would like to leave a legacy to Trauma Research UK, you can do so by making a simple addition to your existing Will. This is called a Codicil.
If you would like more information about the work we do please visit the ‘About Us’ section of our website. Or if you have any questions about leaving a legacy to Trauma Research UK please get in touch.